Page 17 of 46 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 459

Thread: Yet again... Show Me Your Desktops!

  1. #161
    Inactive Member Mitsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 9th, 2002
    Posts
    534
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Are there any wallpaper makers here?
    Because I am in desperate need of an experienced wallpaper maker. I've been trying to find a decent Yami no Matsuei wallpaper but it seems that there are none to my liking, at least in the few I found.
    If anyone would be kind enough to make me a wallpaper with a specific picture I'd be really grateful. If not, could someone please supply some links to web sites that DO have Yami no Matsuei wallpapers so I can take a look.
    I would make my own wallpaper but I suck at it. Anyway, thank you for your time. ^^;;

  2. #162
    Inactive Member Allchimistul's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 19th, 2002
    Posts
    137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT melfice ...yeah, I saw it.
    Let me gues.. you use a scaner. First you draw the contures on a peice of paper and then you scan it.
    I have to face it, Photoshop does wanders.

    BTW, how many times do you change your desktop wallpaper?

  3. #163
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yea i think thats the method he uses

  4. #164
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, i change it when i do a better pic, or i find a new that i like more than the previous! But if you ask for changing wallpaper, there was a time in which i changed desktop every time i turned on the computer! (i had a random wallpaper engine! ^^)

  5. #165
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, the scanning process speeds things up a lot, but those pictures:

    Elena

    Original 1

    didn't had a scanned base, i did them only with Pen tool (and a reference picture!)

  6. #166
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I can make a wlalpaper, Mitsu-chan, but Melfic eis better

  7. #167
    Inactive Member Mitsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 9th, 2002
    Posts
    534
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would be honored if either of you tried to make a wallpaper for me.
    Whoever is willing just email me and I'll email you the picture, if not, I'll just wait.

  8. #168
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Mail me pic ^^

  9. #169
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Or me! I can deal with Wallpapers also!, As Xell has said ^^

  10. #170
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Permission? Why? unelss you webhosting, permission isn't needed, I believe,t hough sending a copy of the wallpaper to the origianld rawer

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •